Your privacy is an important issue for us. In this privacy statement you can take note of what personal data we process and how we deal with this.
Griftdijk B.V. processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- IP address
- Data about your surfing behavior
- Information about your activities on our website
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile, in correspondence and by telephone
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Address data
- Date of birth
- First and last name
- Internet browser and device type
- Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
Why we need data
Griftdijk B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To call you if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Griftdijk B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and adapt our range of products and services to your preferences.
- Griftdijk B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
- How long we store data
Griftdijk B.V. will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing with others
Griftdijk B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and only makes them available if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Griftdijk B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.
With Google, the ‘Data processing amendment’ was accepted.
Mapping website visits
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. We ask you to blacken your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Griftdijk B.V. will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Griftdijk B.V. take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The security-software of our websites is kept up to date and protected with two-steps verification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our management or via firstname.lastname@example.org.